- To track the origin of a product.
- RFID technology does not require line of sight, the tag can operate in aggressive environments and still be read from long distances.
- To provide unique identification by product.
- To check current stock and its location.
- To have a better control of inputs and outputs of material.
- Agile management of large quantities of products.
- Reduction of logistic costs that offer competitive prices in products.
- Improvement in the management of the supply chain. I would like more information