What are the migration options to SAP S/4HANA?
There are different migration situations to consider, they vary from the situation and specific objectives of each client:
- Company operates with SAP ECC (6.0 or any EHP)
- Company wishes to maintain and move their current business processes to the new platform.
- The company maintains it’s interphases with other systems (SAP and 3rd parties).
- The company requires to maintain it’s current data and transactions.
- A good option for an SAP system, which can be from an earlier version and / or is highly customized / modified and / or does not meet the requirements for a technical conversion of the system
Advantages of migrating to SAP S/4HANA
- Ability to analyze in real time without the need to extract data in another repository to perform it.
- Access to new technology that supports the growth of the company.
- Streamlines the operation.
- New functionalities: Fiori and Analytical.
- Re-implement the current business processes.
- Online consultations.
- Greater return on investment.
- Simplification in business processes, a massive increase in efficiency.
- Greater user productivity
How do we it?
Our program consists of 4 phases properly aligned to accompany you in the migration to SAP S/4 HANA:
- Using our proven methodology, resources to facilitate its assessment and success stories.
- Business scenario recommendations. We offer you a comparison of your current processes against improvements obtained in SAP S/4HANA, so you can know which processes you can simplify, and which have greater relevance.
- Get a high-level personalized report that quickly shows the areas where you can benefit most from SAP S/4HANA.
Ready to take the next step?
Contact us to schedule a personalized session, we will share our best practices and show you the most appropriate migration alternative according to the needs of your company.